TorterraOats' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TorterraOats' Forum

0% real comedy, 100% generic ownage!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The forums will move to a different domain. These will be deleted and forgotten, and the forums will restart officially on April 5th. How exciting. It will be a lot more functional and such.

hey im new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle95
Kyle95

hey im new here Empty
PostSubject: hey im new here   hey im new here EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 pm

hey im kyle95. i like to sprite and do fusions alot. ive been spriting for like half a year but i dont reallly think im that good. im 14 and turning 15 in like 2 weeks Smile i love animals and have lots of dogs and cats. this looks like a very fun site and i will most likely be active everyday. see ya around

Last edited by Kyle95 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt like subject)
Back to top Go down
TorterraOats
Administrator
Administrator
TorterraOats

hey im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey im new here   hey im new here EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:45 am

I already saw you in the Spriting Section. Make sure to read the rules and follow them, and enjoy my forum.
Back to top Go down
https://torterra.rpg-board.net
Kyle95
Kyle95

hey im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey im new here   hey im new here EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:01 pm

lol I read the rules as soon as i joined. Dont worry ill follow them.
Back to top Go down
Mangerpola

hey im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey im new here   hey im new here EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:56 pm

HI friend

I am here in this nice board newbie. I have been start and close of affiliate/internet marketing. I hope to contribute to the forums and increase my knowledge as well in this board. This board have nice informative information and get me more nice thread. My profession is a web designer so if anybody needs those i can help.Also I would like to thanks admin who introduce this board and share everyone about my opinion and other.

I wish you all the best everyone.

Thanks
Mangerpola

hey im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey im new here   hey im new here Empty

Back to top Go down

hey im new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TorterraOats' Forum :: General :: Newbie HQ-
Jump to: